If you are living with food allergies, you don't know what you're missing! Lisa Lundy's The Super Allergy Girl Gluten-Free, Casein-Free, Nut-Free Allergy & Celiac Cookbook will help you live a better, healthier life with hundreds of recipes for delicious appetizers, soups, main courses, and desserts.
Get the eBook here for just $4.99!ISBN 978-0-9797542-0-3
One way that this cookbook can help you is to give you new and valuable information. I would guess that most readers are not familiar with the history of food allergies even if you have been dealing with food allergies for decades. As a person with anaphylactic tree nut and coconut allergies, I have lived a life of food allergies personally, but I did not have a clue about the history of food allergies until I found references in our local medical library. A Brief History of Food Allergies, which is included in this book on page 19, gives most people room for pause and exploration depending upon their individual state of health.
The topics covered in Part One of this book include:
- The Role of Nutrition in Food Allergies
- Food Allergies in Infants and Children
- A Brief History of Food Allergies
- Special Diets & Celiac Disease
- Avoiding Common Food Allergens
- Special Ingredients & Products
- Technical Know-How for Special Cooking
- Saving Time & Money
- Where to Purchase Pasta, Flours & Other Ingredients
- Rotation Diets & Food Families
- Meal Ideas